Currently based in Brooklyn, New York, Annabelle Scott is an accomplished, creative, and enthusiastic self-starter whose background is marked by experience in fields ranging from retail sales and fine art curation to trauma and affective psychophysiological research.
The New School, New York, New York
Bachelor of Arts (BA), Psychology
Weston Photography, Carmel, California
Marketing, Development, and Outreach Coordinator; Collections Manager
June 2016 - June 2018
Re-designed website to create a user friendly e-commerce platform, curated online galleries, set-up photography workshop registration, and improved SEO.
- Wrote content and designed layouts for company newsletters and blog updates.
- Set-up and managed social media accounts to reach a broader audience of collectors.
- Curated a private exhibition of silver gelatin prints and hand-painted photographs by Kim Weston for international clients and surpassed sales goals.
- Worked with rare Edward Weston photographs from Kim and Gina Weston's private collection and created a website to display them.
- Assisted in the curation and installation of the Edward Weston Photography Gallery on Wildcat Hill in Carmel Highlands, CA.
- Assisted in the storage and archival of artworks.
- Updated and assisted in the design of a client and print acquisition database using FileMaker Pro.
Independent Professional, New York, New York
Web-Designer & Marketing Strategist
June 2016 - june 2018
- Conceptualization of user friendly website design in the face of complex roadblocks.
- Design and development of website templates for professionals in the arts, specifically photographers and filmmakers.
- Logo design, branding, and marketing.
- Content writing and editing.
The Weston Collective - 501(c)3 non-profit organization, Carmel, California
Marketing & Development Coordinator
August 2016 - Present
- Re-designed website to create a more aesthetically pleasing online user experience.
- Re-designed logo to create promotional materials, email campaigns, newsletters, and student communication.
- Successfully rebranded the non-profit's image while attracting new applicants and patrons.
- Launched and managed social media accounts.
- Planned events and fundraisers to increase awareness of the non-profit's mission to potential patrons.
- Arranged artist donations and formed community partnerships for annual fundraising gala.
- Executed community outreach and education programs.
- Wrote and edited grant applications to further expand the non-profit's mission.
7th Empire Media, New York, New York
January - September 2017
- Conducted educational and corporate outreach to promote Catching the Sun, a documentary named a New York Times Critics' Pick, executive produced by Leonardo DiCaprio.
- Maintained email correspondence relating to film screenings, filmmaker bookings, and program planning.
- Prepared formal proposals for the film's ongoing campaigns and for TED & Sundance fellow, Shalini Kantayya's speaking engagements.
- Managed social media accounts.
- Hired and supervised a team of interns.
Stephan Cori, Carmel, CA
Visual Merchandising Manager & Sales Associate
December 2012 - June 2015
- Interacted on a one-on-one basis with clients on the sales floor by curating wardrobes for women of all ages, shapes, and sizes.
- Handled the receiving and merchandising of new product on the sales floor, designed store visuals and window displays, and organized store merchandise to be accessible and visually pleasing for customers.
- Set schedules, kept track of sales, and trained new employees.
- Distributed new merchandise to the five locations of Stephan Cori boutiques.
- Maintained a polished image among clients and vendors.
- Managed social media accounts and email correspondence.